27 Jul 2013

Miley Cyrus Is Getting paid...

miley-cyrus
She just can't stop. The year of Miley Cyrus continues with the 20-year-old songstress getting her own TV documentary. Slated to air on MTV this fall, the one-hour feature film will follow the singer as she works on her new album and transformation from a Disney starlet to a grown-up popstar.
The network boasts that the flick will follow in the footsteps of similar past MTV documentaries that have featured the likes of Lady Gaga, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Britney Spears and Demi Lovato.
"I am a self-proclaimed party animal, but I also am the hardest-working person you'll ever know," the singer previously told MTV. "I do so much on my own, putting out that twerk video even ... the biggest thing people say to me is that they love how I don't care what people think."
Most recently, Cyrus teamed up with designer Marc Jacobs to produce a t-shirt that'll  raises funds for New York University Skin Cancer Institute.

No comments:

Post a Comment