29 Jul 2013

Teresa Giudice, Joe Giudice Face 50 Years in Prison for Money Fraud

Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice on February 18, 2013 Teresa and Joe Giudice were indicted in 39 charges regarding taxes and fraud on July 29, 2013. Credit: Dave Kotinsky/Getty
Real Housewives of New Jersey's Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice -- who have been plagued with financial problems for years -- were indicted on fraud and tax charges on Monday, July 29. In his 39-count indictment, U.S. Attorney Paul J. Fishman charged the Bravo reality stars with conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, bank fraud, making false statements on loan applications and bankruptcy fraud.
"Today is a most difficult day for our family. I support Joe and, as a wonderful husband and father, I know he wants only the best for our lovely daughters and me," Teresa says. "I am committed to my family and intend to maintain our lives in the best way possible, which includes continuing my career. As a result, I am hopeful that we will resolve this matter with the government as quickly as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment