10 Aug 2013

Helen Flanagan flashes some side boob in a very daring lace dress as she celebrates her 23rd

Birthday girl: Helen Flanagan arrives at her birthday party at the Living Room in Manchester on Saturday nightFor Helen Flanagan's birthday, we wouldn't expect to her to cover up in a modest outfit.
So as she stepped out in Manchester on Saturday night, there was certainly no missing the former soap star in her racy ensemble.
The birthday girl, who turned 23 last Wednesday, showed off some major side boob through the sheer lace panels of her Agent Provocateur Erikka dress.
Birthday girl: Helen Flanagan arrives at her birthday party at the Living Room in Manchester on Saturday night

Showing some skin: The Agent Provocateur dress's sheer lace panels revealed the actress's bodyShowing some skin: The Agent Provocateur dress's sheer lace panels revealed the actress's body
Showing some skin: The Agent Provocateur dress's sheer lace panels revealed the actress's body

The ex-Coronation Street actress teamed her tight fitting number with a pair of vertiginous Christian Louboutin heels.
Although her choice of Agent Provocateur design was rather predictable given her penchant for the brand on nights out, Helen earlier admitted she was having a wardrobe crisis.
At 4pm, she revealed she was still trying to find an outfit to wear with her personal stylist Jodie Stringfellow.
Big hair: Helen was going for a volumised look with her dyed blonde hair
Big hair: Helen was going for a volumised look with her dyed blonde hair
Tan-tastic: Helen made sure her legs were covered in fake tan for her night outTan-tastic: Helen made sure her legs were covered in fake tan for her night out
Tan-tastic: Helen made sure her legs were covered in fake tan for her night out
She tweeted: 'Shopping for a bday party outfit with the wife @jodiestringy xxx.'
And it appeared Helen broadcast the time and location of her party to all 362,182 Twitter followers before her night out.
She tweeted an open invitation to her 'friends': 'This is the deal with my party...
'It's at the living room 8-12 then on to circle 12-5 xxx. Friends come x very last minute x.'
Low-cut: Helen showed off her cleavage in the dress, which she recently boasted about having 'amazing' breasts
Low-cut: Helen showed off her cleavage in the dress, which she recently boasted about having 'amazing' breasts
When she finally got ready, Helen admitted she was planning to get inebriated.
She wrote: 'Had enough of my stressy self I'm going to get drunk.'
One person who will be missing at her birthday is her footballer ex Scott Sinclair, who she split from in June after four years together.
'I'm going to get drunk': Helen looked like she in the mood to party hard
'I'm going to get drunk': Helen looked like she in the mood to party hard
In a recent interview with FHM magazine, she said: 'I suppose right now me and Scott are separated. I am single at the moment.'
In the same interview, she also boasted about her cleavage: 'I have the best boobs I've ever seen on anyone in the world. Ever. They're amazing.'
In the candid interview, Helen admits she's had 'a bit of an ego' since she was 16 - when she was playing Rosie Webster in the ITV soap.
Favourite brand: Helen is a big fan of Agent Provocateur
Favourite brand: Helen is a big fan of Agent Provocateur
Everyone's invited: Helen tweeted the time and location of her birthday celebrations to all her fansEveryone's invited: Helen tweeted the time and location of her birthday celebrations to all her fans
Everyone's invited: Helen tweeted the time and location of her birthday celebrations to all her fans
She explained: 'If I’m with a boyfriend that I love, then I’ll be naughty and whatever, but that's if I love someone. I think it’s sexy to be a good girl. It’s not sexy for a girl to screw everyone.
'I come from a Catholic family so have been brought up a really good girl but, if you absolutely adore someone you have to have good sex.
'I feel sexiest when I’m confident. I've had a bit of an ego since I was about 16 years old, but I think most girls do.'

No comments:

Post a Comment