8 Aug 2013

Kate Upton on how she was treated like a 'toy' after her first racy Sports Illustrated cover

Sheer daring: Kate Upton shows off her famous curves in a daring sheer designer dress in a new photo shoot for the September edition of US Elle magazine
Her very first Sports Illustrated cover in 2012 sparked controversy, with many critics calling Kate Upton everything from 'too curvy' to 'too blonde'
Now in a new interview with Elle Magazine, the blonde beauty has spoken out about the aftermath of the racy cover, saying she felt like she was being treated like a 'toy'.  
The 21-year-old makes the comments as she poses in a racy photo shoot which sees her showing off her famous curves in a sheer dress adorned with a sequined and feathered peacock design.
Sheer daring: Kate Upton shows off her famous curves in a daring sheer designer dress in a new photo shoot for the September edition of US Elle magazine
  

Ooze Hollywood glamour at your next special occasion in a statement maxi dress

It's not everyday you get to slip on and zip up a dramatic gown that makes you feel a million dollars- so when you can, make sure it's a goodun'!

Unless you're Kate Upton in which case posing up a storm in a ridiculously beautiful Gucci sequin and feather dress (FYI it costs £12,370!!) is a pretty common occurrence. Gucci's heaven's bird embroidered dress is an indulgent and delightfully sexy mix of lace, silk and feathers all beautifully crafted to enrobe the figure.

But if your funds won't stretch quite that far then fear not fashionista's for there are some achingly stunning high street styles that will have you looking and feeling fabulous all night long, whatever your occasion....
'After my first Sports Illustrated cover, I felt terrible about myself for a solid month. Every single guy I met was either married or about to be married, and I felt like I was their bachelor present or something,' Kate tells the magazine.  
'I’m not a toy, I’m a human. I’m not here to be used. I am a grown woman, and you need to figure your s**t out.'
The stunning American model also explains how she deals with people who treat her like just another 'dumb blonde'.
Kate UptonSexy book worm: And in an almost Fifties-themed shot, Kate displays her ample cleavage in a knitted green cardigan which exposes a hint of her lacy bra
Sexy book worm: And in an almost Fifties-themed shot, Kate displays her ample cleavage in a knitted green cardigan which exposes a hint of her lacy bra

Legs eleven: Kate is also snapped showing off her very long legs in a pair of tiny high-waisted shorts teamed with a bohemian white shirt and a pair of red high heels
Legs eleven: Kate is also snapped showing off her very long legs in a pair of tiny high-waisted shorts teamed with a bohemian white shirt and a pair of red high heels

'People deal with models like they are children. They think they can pull one over on you,' she explains.
'It’s actually funny. I’m always like, I’m about to pull something on you,  and you’re so focused on thinking I’m dumb you’re not even going to know.'
Cover girl: For the cover of September Elle, Kate sizzles in a glamorous red Lanvin dress
Cover girl: For the cover of September Elle, Kate sizzles in a glamorous red Lanvin dress

Kate, who has been linked to the likes of American Quarterback Mark Sanchez and MBL baseball player Justin Verlander, is now said to be dating Dancing With The Stars professional Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
But the supermodel says her busy schedule doesn't allow her time for something 'serious'.
'I really have never had a serious relationship in the industry,' she says. 'I’m just having fun. Obviously I have a very busy schedule at this time in my life, and I don’t put relationships as a priority.'
The all-American beauty also explains the meaning behind her tiny tattoo in her interview, a cross on the inside of her finger.
'I was at a photo shoot and I was wearing a cross necklace that my mom bought me, and somebody made a joke like, "Why are you wearing a cross? Like you would be religious,"' she explains.
'And then they took [my necklace] away. I was really affected by that. The whole thing made me realize that I do want [a cross] with me, at all times.'
As well as striking a pose in a stunning sheer dress, Kate is also snapped showing off her very long legs in a pair of tiny high-waisted shorts teamed with a bohemian white shirt and a pair of red high heels.
And in an almost Fifties-themed shot, Kate displays her ample cleavage in a knitted green cardigan which exposes a hint of her lacy bra.
She also pairs the pieces with a floral skirt as she lounges on the bed reading a book.
And for the cover of the much coveted September edition of Elle, Kate sizzles in a glamorous red Lanvin dress

No comments:

Post a Comment