27 Jul 2013

Kanye West claimed to be on secret tape rant about Taylor Swift.

Kanye West
 Kanye West

A SECRET tape alleged to be of Kanye West ranting about Taylor Swift, MTV and Pink has emerged.

The recording is said to have been made on the night of the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards after West grabbed the microphone from Swift to complain about her winning the Best Female Video Award over Beyonce.
The audio said to be West’s voice hears the 36-year-old mouth off about Swift and say his mum Donda “died for this fame s**t”.
He is said to have been at dinner with friends when he moaned that Pink was chosen to perform two songs at the awards, adding: “I didn’t even get asked to perform Heartless. Heartless is the biggest song of the year. It had the most spins of the quarter.”
At one point in the tape, a female voice is heard asking him: “Why are you so angry?”

Tape claims to be of Kanye West ranting

SECRET recording allegedly hears rapper mouth off about Taylor Swift, Pink and MTV after infamous awards
And he replied: “Because my mother got arrested for f***ing sit-ins. My mother died for this fame s**t. I moved to f***ing Hollywood chasing this s**t. My mother died of this s**t. F*** MTV.”
The tape emerged just days after footage showed West having a go at a cameraman.
The cameraman tells the star he loves his music before the rapper pushes a hand in front of his lense and tells him not to talk.
He said: “Don’t talk to me. I don’t want to hear paparazzi talk to me or anybody I know. Don’t talk to me at all. And don’t talk to anybody I know, at all.
“And tell everybody, never talk to anybody that anyone knows. Don’t talk to themselves, don’t ever talk again.”
The star then walks away from the camera. But when the man asks him another question, he turns around and lashes at the camera before the footage cuts out.
Meanwhile, when asked about the bizarre behaviour of her daughter’s boyfriend, Kim Kardashian’s mum Kris Jenner downplayed his antics – claiming he was “tired”.
Jenner appeared on US chat show The Talk when the presenter asked her opinion of the incident.
And a smiling Kris replied: “First of all, I love that man, I do. He is a great guy. I think he was just a little sleep-deprived.

Kris Jenner: Kanye is not an angry man

KIM Kardashian's mum defends daughter's boyfriend for lashing out and ranting at cameraman
“I think what happens with anybody who gets upset over something with paparazzi-related issues is that they’re obviously provoked to an extent that we see nothing about.
“I’m seeing this for the first time. So I don’t know what happened before that. So I don’t want to comment or judge on something when I wasn’t there.”
She added: “He doesn’t have a short temper like everyone thinks. This happens but it happens for a reason. It takes a long time to get somebody to push those buttons.
“And then when they’re pushed, sometimes people lose their cool.”
She also told the viewers that Kim and Kanye won't get married anytime soon - much to her disappointment. Kris said: "It's so annoying. I'm a little annoyed, sure."

No comments:

Post a Comment